martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

Think First


   Hi to all of you :)

   Today I was remember how I get hurt 'cause I didn't think first instead of getting in love so fast.
So today I was thinking if its proper that I get in love of Alex and of what would happen if I continue with my love or what would happen if maybe he discover that I love him or what would happen if I stop thinking in him. So I was thinking realistic and stop thinking of princes of charming and think of what would happen in real life, of what can happen. Every day, I don't know why, we are getting everyday more separated and  more separated. I think that maybe its because I haven't seen him long time ago. Every day we talk a little and a little bit fewer than before and I miss those moments when we talk.

I think I'll have to see if I care to him, I'll see if he try to talk to me or if he try to be with me. I wanna test him I wanna know if it worth it because if don't I''l continue and stop losing my time with him. So I have to stop a moment  and try to don't be always thinking of him, because if it doesn't worth it, I think I, I... I have to forget him.  
                     


     Thanks For Reading
       - Anne <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario