martes, 29 de abril de 2014

Confused... HELP!!



    Hi to everybody!

    Today In wanted to talk to you about a things that are happening in my life that are confusing me. And obviously is about... ALEX!!!

As I told you I like Alex, but I have the fear that I may not like him.

We are very, very close and we make jokes together, we laugh together, we play together, and all that things but I'm still afraid that maybe he can brake my heart if I start thinking that maybe I could like him. Each day I'm getting in love of him more and more. Each day he give me one more reason to love him, so I really don't know what can I do and... I wanna ask you guys what can I do, I know that maybe is strange  or awkward that I'm asking you for advices when I should be giving you advices but I'm so confuse and I thought that maybe you can help me. PLEASE let your advices in the comments and I would be very thankful.
Sorry for being so foolish and selfish but I really need your help and I promise you, each one of you, that tomorrow I'll come with more advices, more stories and, much more love for you. PLEASE leave your comments ( I know I already say it) but I'll be very thankful.


                                                                                                                       THANK YOU!!
                                                                                                                           With love :)
                                                                                                                            - Anne <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario