miércoles, 19 de marzo de 2014
Broken Heart
Well, before getting in love of Alex, I get in love of person, Sam. w e were friends since little, we played all days, and we were very joined. Time pass, we were growing and growing so we started to feel special feelings, unfortunately he didn't have the same feelings I felt for him. Because we we were very close friends I started thinking that probably he was in love of me, but... It wasn't like that :(
He broke my heart. I felt so lonely that all I wanted is to cry, and cry, and cry, but my father taught me that we should not cry for something that have solution 'cause everything in this world have solution.
So my advice is to never cry for someone who does not care and to follow your way because is a bad day, not a bad life :)
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario