Dreaming with him
Yesterday I dreamed with my crush, Alex, I
don't know if it’s true that if you can't sleep at night it
'cause you are in someone
Else’s
dream.
.
I
don't know if it had happened to you that you cannot sleep at night. The myth
says that if you can't sleep at night is because you are in someone else's
dream, don’t you think it's amazing?!
Well,
so I dreamed with him, but because I'm so painful I didn't have
the courage to tell him that I dreamed with him. So I couldn't know if the myth
it’s true.
I
wonder if he couldn't sleep yesterday I hope he couldn't.
Because I couldn't prove to you that this myth is real (And I feel deeply sorry about it) I promise you guys that tomorrow I will ask him and I tell you if it’s real or not.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Thanks for reading!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario