jueves, 27 de marzo de 2014

Songs


I, as a girl who has had heart the heart broken, I have songs that, I don't know you, that remembers me all that I wanted to forget.

When I was in love of Sam I didn't had any song that remembered me all I felt for him for him when I was in love with him, But I had a song that remembered me everything I pass with him when I already was heart broken, in that moment I thought that everything was gone and that I couldn't love anybody again but God help me . So it was very difficult for me to forget him when I was listening that songs.

So I let back all those songs and start a new way; a new me.
And a started to think that I can get in love again and that have to let the past in the past and live in the present 'cause I have to forget about Sam and and change of way.

So there was when I was getting in love of Alex. And now that I'm feeling more things for him, I am having a song that remembers me all great time I pass and that I like to pass with me.

 Later on I show you songs  that had touch deep in my heart.
                                                                                                                      Love all of you :)


                                                             

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario