lunes, 31 de marzo de 2014

Half-broken heart

Well... hi guys.
Today I don't fell so well, but I wanted to tell you 'vas happenin in my life.
As you can read in the title I'm half-broken heart. I'll tell you what happened.

As I told you, I take things in love very lightly, so today I discover that my crush loves someone else name ''Jane''. She is my friend,(not a very close friend, but she is my friend). Well, fortunately she is not in love with Alex. So, that is why I'm half-heart broken. So that means that probably he can stop loving her and get in love of me ( PROBABLY) so I need to calm down and don't take things lightly, specially in love.

So my advice is to calm down,or you might get hurt falling in love to deeply band quickly of someone that probably even know you. Because if t you the one you love doesn't loves you have to continue and give an opportunity to another guy, that probably, is the one that has being elected by God.



                                                                                                        Hope this can help you :).
                                                                                                                 with love,
                                                                                                                    Anne

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario