miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014
Never Change
Hi guys!
Today I would talk you about that crushes doesn't love you like you are.
I'll tell you that if some boy likes tall girls and you are a little bit small, you don't have to use enormous heels just for you to like him and if you success and he gets in in love of you let me tell you that he is not deeply in love of you, sorry, as you might be of him. If a boy loves you he would not ask you to change and to be someone you aren't.
And if you are worried and you think that no one would love you ever, calm down, probably your prince of charming hasn't found your glass slipper :) ... I know that God has someone that is the one that might be your love. So stop trying to find princes in frogs that are not boys that loves you. One day would come your love, you just have to wait a little bit more.
Thanks for reading,
-Anne <3
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario