Hi guys,
I am so, so sorry because I couldn't talk with you in this two weeks, because as I told you, I was on vacations. So, back to class. Today I'll talk you about that boys that, I can say, they are in love of you.
I wanted to talk of this because I know that maybe you might need help or you need an advice of what to do with this annoying boys and because I really wanted someone to advise me and I didn't have someone when I was in this situation. I just want you to know that, at the worst and best moments, you aren't alone.
Everything started when...
It was first year and I didn't knew too much people, but a knew a few ones and bla bla bla... it was a cool year bla bla bla... I met new people and bla bla bla. Then came this part of the year when you already know your classmates and your're starting to join more with someones than with others. In that moment I wasn't interested with no one as a platonic love, boyfriends or even best friends ( A boy). But some boys yes, they were in love of me, and worst was that I have not any relationship with them. The relationship I had between them was " Hi, yes, bye", and that was all. And I didn't knew why it happened but whatever it happened. One told me (His name was Mark) that he liked me and bla bla bla. An near of this day another (friend) told me ( His name was Will) that he liked me too. In that moments I was very, very confused because:
1. 2 boys were in love me
2. Sam just broke my heart
3. I didn't wanted to brake 2 hearts, because I know how it feels to be heart broken.
4. I still had small feelings for Sam
5. I, I didn't wanted more love troubles!
6. The one I loved wasn't in love of me
So if you are passing by one of this trouble just follow my tips: (choose the number of the trouble that is right up, and according to the number of your trouble, is the same number of the advice right here down.)
:)
1. If 2 boys are in love of you, and they know that you don't want anything with them, you don't have to try to avoid them because you haven't done anything against them and they don't have to make you feel awkward or embarrassing or something like that. So, be happy be their friend, talk with them, but whatever you do never ever give them false hope that maybe you might get in love of them or that you can be friends or something like that.
2. If someone brake your heart, the only thing you have to forgive him, forget him, and continue with your life.
3. As advice 1, just be their friend and tell them you aren't interested of having any relations and that's it.
4. Forget him!! he don't deserves your love!!
5. I understand that you don't want more love troubles, but you can't just make them disappear, just try just to make friends and to know new people, and don't get in love of someone just because yes. Think first, and never take things in love lightly.
6. This is almost the same of advice 4 forget him!! when he realize what he did lose he would learn to appreciate things. This image is for that "boys" that broke your heart:
And this tips are a gift from me to you:
For all those beautiful girls that are reading this <3
Thanks for reading :)
- Anne <3
.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario