jueves, 10 de abril de 2014

Thankfulness

Sorry guys, I already write this article but I don't why blogger didn't publish it and I wanted to talk about another thing today but I didn't wanted to leave this article without publishing it so today I will talk you about thankfulness.

One day I was with my friends in the smallest children area and was looking how every little child was playing and then I rolled my eyes to another side and I saw a boy in a garbage can throwing his food I that moment I felt a knot in my throat. I remember many people that I see in a garbage can, no because they are throwing their food, on the contrary, they are there because they are looking up for food.

So since then I remember that my mom on day bought me a skirt that I  didn't liked it and she bought it to me because I told her that I like it and I didn't One day she asked me to wear it and I started complaining that I didn't want and I didn't realize in that moment that someone else maybe doesn't have even cloth to wear.

What I wanted to tell you is that, REALIZE!! maybe someone doesn't have that food that you are throwing or doesn't have something you are keeping and you don't use or you don't need.

Right now feel like an stupid because my mom spend money on me and not being thankful... BE THANKFUL!! I know that you'd like, when you become mom or dad, that your children thank you everything you do for them, your mom and dad also like when you are being thankful.


                                                                                                                         Thank you!
                                                                                                                          With love:
                                                                                                                         - Anne  :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario