Today I'll talk you about vacations just because today I'am starting summer vacations.
Well, for some of the people vacations are like a little breath from reality, for others vacations are the best moments of life, but for others (like me) vacations have a double face. First I like it because I'm not doing homework, or being worried 'cuz the tests, and because I am with my family and we become closer and closer. But the other side of the coin is that, because I can only see my crush in school, I feel so asgfthva, so lonely, sad, worried because I just wanna be with him, talk with him, and listen him. I hate this felling of needing to be with you even thou I wanna be with you.
Today because I will not see my friends ( and crush) for a week I feel the need to hug them. I hug my friends (like ever) but I felt ashamed and scared to tried to hug HIM because I'm one of the most painful people ever I didn't have the courage to hug him, I wanted but I couldn't. And let me tell you that 'cause pride and shame some relationships (or possible closer relationships) might died.
My advice is : " Don't be ashamed, let know that love that you love him or her. It's better to let him or her know, that to never tell them, you don't know if probably they feel the same, or even more, as you.
And enjoy your vacations even thou you feel alone without him, you just have to think that soon you would see, talk, and be with him or her again. Be patient.
Thanks for reading!
Enjoy your vacations!
LOVE U <3
- Anne :)

.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario